Premera Blue Cross Administrative Assistant III in Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Join Our Team: Do Meaningful Work and Improve People’s Lives
Our purpose, to improve customers’ lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we’re creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
As an Administrative Assistant III you will provide administrative support to multiple Directors within Human Resources. Each day is unique and you will have the opportunity to interact with a diverse group of individuals. Your independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workloads and recommend process improvements for the department.
What you’ll do
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, events, travel, conferences and department activities for designated individuals. Including venue selection, logistics, and communications.
- Create, develop, proofread and edit visual presentations, correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEOs, presidents, and senior vice presidents. This includes handling highly confidential, sensitive and proprietary information.
- Work independently and within a team on special projects
- With delegated authority, develop and manage department budget, responsible for negotiation, payment and approval of department expenses
What you’ll bring
- 5 years’ of administrative experience providing administrative support to senior level managers, executives, or groups of managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to collaborate with individuals across the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite as well as a high level of comfort with technology
What we offer
Premera is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
- Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize
- Free parking
Job Title: Administrative Assistant III
Job ID: 11563
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Equal employment opportunity/Affirmative action
Premera is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Premera seeks to attract and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. All staff of Premera and its subsidiary companies must demonstrate the legal right to work in the United States. Premera is an E-Verify employer.