Premera Blue Cross Senior HR Business Partner in Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Join Our Team: Do Meaningful Work and Improve People’s Lives
Our purpose, to improve customers’ lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we’re creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
As a Sr. HR Business Partner you will develop and drive plans to help the business execute their goals and people strategies. In this role you will be the primary point of contact for leaders in your assigned business units. You will advise leaders, solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions and partner closely across the HR organization to deliver and communicate HR programs. You will help improve our customers’ lives by making their healthcare work better!
What you’ll do
- Build a strong consultative relationship with assigned business units
- Act as key HR point of contact, trusted advisor, and sounding board for business unit leaders
- Develop and drive plans to help the business execute their goals and people strategies
- Coach leaders on matters including performance, organizational design, talent planning, and change management
- Influence employee engagement through implementation of programs and initiatives
- Mentor and develop an HR Generalist
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or 4 years’ work experience
- 8 years of progressively responsible experience in HR providing good knowledge of HR practices and policies and regulations and laws impacting HR programs
- Previous HR Business Partner experience working directly with the executive level
- Previous employee relations experience
- Good working knowledge of current HR processes, practices, and employment laws with proven ability to apply them to support business
- Demonstrated skills to build positive business relationships
What we offer Premera is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
- Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize
- Free parking
Job Title: Senior HR Business Partner
Job ID: 11596
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Equal employment opportunity/Affirmative action
Premera is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Premera seeks to attract and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. All staff of Premera and its subsidiary companies must demonstrate the legal right to work in the United States. Premera is an E-Verify employer.