Premera Blue Cross Strategy Management Lead Conslt in Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Join Our Team: Do Meaningful Work and Improve People’s Lives
Our purpose, to improve customers’ lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we’re creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
As a Strategy Management Lead Consultantat Premera, you will support executive management of corporate strategic objectives through Enterprise Performance Management. In this role, you will develop and implement new or modified operating methods, such as an Enterprise Performance Dashboard, to enable ongoing management of corporate goals. You will also work closely with Human Resources and Corporate Communications to disseminate information about corporate strategy and enterprise performance throughout the company.
What you’ll do
- Improve existing Enterprise Performance Management processes and establish new processes throughout Premera, including Enterprise Performance Measurement, to ensure visibility of corporate performance on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the Enterprise Performance Dashboard
- Lead analysis of performance, ensure executive visibility of performance risks, and support mitigation efforts as appropriate.
- Propose strategy management solutions for a broad array of complex issues, across disciplines and functional areas. Identify and recommend suggested action steps and make recommendations to senior management.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, or systems management or related field or four (4) years’ work experience.
- Ten (10) years of experience managing complex projects with inter-related Systems, Process and Business requirements.
- A Master’s degree in business (MBA), health care management or related field is preferred. Three (3) years of healthcare experience, with an understanding of the health care industry is preferred but not required.
- Strategic consulting experience with a major consulting firm is preferred.
What we offer
Premera is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
- Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize
- Free parking
Job Title: Strategy Management Lead Conslt
Job ID: 11621
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Equal employment opportunity/Affirmative action
Premera is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Premera seeks to attract and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. All staff of Premera and its subsidiary companies must demonstrate the legal right to work in the United States. Premera is an E-Verify employer.